Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The image has not been previously published and the authors have full rights for it.
- The text have less than 250 words.
- The resolution of the image is at least 500x400 px.
- The maximul number of authors is 3
The image and the description has not been published before, and it is not under consideration for publication in any other journals. It contains no matter that is scandalous, obscene, or otherwise contrary to law. When the article is accepted for publication, I, as the author, hereby agree to transfer to the Medical Image Database all rights, including those pertaining to electronic forms and transmissions, under existing copyright laws, except for the following, which the author(s) specifically retain(s):
- The right to make further copies of all or part of the published article for my use in classroom teaching;
- The right to reuse all or part of this material in a compilation of my own works or in a textbook of which I am the author;
- The right to make copies of the published work for internal distribution within the institution that employs me.
I agree that copies made under these circumstances will continue to carry the copyright notice that appeared in the original published work. I certify that I have obtained written permission for the use of text, tables, and/or illustrations from any copyrighted source(s), and I agree to supply such written permission(s) to the Medical Image Database upon request.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.